We are looking for a great React Native developer who is proficient with React Native and the iOS and Android ecosystems. Your primary focus will be on developing apps for a variety of devices and implementing them following well-known React Native workflows You will ensure that these components and the overall application are testable, robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable working at the iOS and/or Android level to create custom React Native components when needed
- Developing new user-facing features and applications using React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Writing Component Tests, well Linted code and styling of components.
- Help build tooling and infrastructure reusable for future projects
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- React Native Experience
- Experience with Redux
- Familiarity with writing ES6
- Experience writing Objective-C, Swift or Android/Java code
- Experience writing automated tests for mobile apps and platforms
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and Oauth
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with Jira a plus