We are a digital agency who works with large, high impact, companies in media and entertainment, connected health and the connected home. We believe in creating strategic and beautiful award winning digital products for our clients.
About the Position:
- Build new REST APIs to support future product requirements
- Help define and build scalable software solutions for our clients.
- Define, Diagram and Communicate architecture decisions to internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Assist in deployment of new technology to staging and production environments
- Develop automated processes to define, measure, and report on service quality, stability and capacity
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and how new technologies can be leveraged to meet our objectives
- Participate in on-call duty alongside other team members
- Collaborate in a fast paced Agile environment
- Participate in team code reviews and design reviews
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience working some of which would have included specific experience AWS platforms
- Strong Node.js skills
- Shell scripting skills (Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell / BASH)
- Experience with networking e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc., MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, load-balancing and clustering
- AWS products - EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Lambda, ElasticCache,
- Familiar with Cloud formation and Orchestration tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform and Kubernetes
- AWS Certification is a plus
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced, client facing environment, with a willingness to participate beyond their core job responsibilities
- Good communication skills
- Creative and innovative
- Risk-tolerant, willing to give ideas a try (then try again)
- Strong personality, willing to push forward ideas, yet a team player